With two goals facing each other about 30 yards apart, place a goalkeeper in each goal. Set three flags at midfield on the left, center, and right sides of the field. On the left and right flags, place a cone 5 yards past the flags and set a player at each of these cones. Two players should start at the center flag, one player for each side of the drill. The remaining players should start along the endline with a ball each.
Player 1 plays a ball into player 2. Player 2 checks to the ball and plays it back to player 1. Player 1 plays the ball into player 3. Player 3 lays off a ball to player 2. Player 2 has a timed run around the flag and shoots 1st time on goal. All players rotate forward one position (Player 1 becomes Player 2, Player 2 Becomes Player 3, Player 3 shags the ball).
Limit all passes and touches to ONE-TOUCH.
- Good solid passes, play in 1 touch if possible.
- Good timed movement and runs (don't get there too early).
- Player prepping the touch for the shooter should simply lay the ball off for a good 1 time shot.
- Good shooting form leaning forward through the ball, and landing on the kicking foot.
Drill Target Ages
- U9, U-9, Under 9, 9 and Under
- U10, U-10, Under 10, 10 and Under
- U11, U-11, Under 11, 11 and Under
- U12, U-12, Under 12, 12 and Under
- U13, U-13, Under 13, 13 and Under
- U14, U-14, Under 14, 14 and Under
- U15, U-15, Under 15, 15 and Under
- U16, U-16, Under 16, 16 and Under
- U17 and Older
Soccer Drill Focus
Soccer Drill Titled:
Combination Shooting Rotation Drill
Soccer, Combination, Shooting, Rotation, Drill, Shooting Drills