Split the team into groups of 3 with 1 ball per group. Since this is an indoor soccer drill, we will be using the walls. To set up the field, set one cone a yard or two from one of the side walls and set another cone just past midway towards the opposite wall. All of the players in the group should start at the cone closest to the wall.
Have the first player in the line dribble across the field towards the opposite side of the field. When the player reaches the cone they should play the ball off the wall. They should then collect the rebound from the wall and dribble back across the field to the starting line. Once the player gets 5 yards from the front of the line the working player should pass to the next person in line who repeats this pattern.
Since this is an indoor warm-up drill, focus on good dribbling and passing during this warm-up.
Drill Target Ages
- U4, U-4, Under 4, 4 and Under
- U5, U-5, Under 5, 5 and Under
- U6, U-6, Under 6, 6 and Under
- U7, U-7, Under 7, 7 and Under
- U8, U-8, Under 8, 8 and Under
- U9, U-9, Under 9, 9 and Under
- U10, U-10, Under 10, 10 and Under
- U11, U-11, Under 11, 11 and Under
- U12, U-12, Under 12, 12 and Under
- U13, U-13, Under 13, 13 and Under
- U14, U-14, Under 14, 14 and Under
- U15, U-15, Under 15, 15 and Under
- U16, U-16, Under 16, 16 and Under
- U17 and Older
Soccer Drill Focus
Soccer Drill Titled:
Indoor Dribbling and Passing Drill
Indoor Dribbling Drill, Indoor Passing Drill, Indoor Dribble Passing Drill, Indoor Drill